New Burger Motorsport Billet Exhaust tips for GTI - 3.95"

Venumous

Ready to race!
Looks great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Venumous

Ready to race!
Man those black tips are really growing on me. Thanks for the pics guys! Look great!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
They are great quality. You won't be sorry.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
You nailed it. This is exactly what I'm thinking. Some angles make it look like they stick out too far, other angles seem tucked.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

How adjustable are these? Idk if it's just the pics but it looks like they stick out a bit too much? I guess I just prefer a more "tucked in" look.

Here's how I solved the tuck issue....MAP downpipe. Forces you to move the exhaust forward. Normally the exhaust hangars are straight down. Here they are after DP install:

Plenty tucked IMO. Helps hide the set screw even better. Better pics tomorrow with light.

Chozer

I did one set screw on the very bottom and the other at 2 and 10. This seemed to hide them best for me. I can only see one set screw on each tip looking at it from behind. Anyone else try that?

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
Here's how I solved the tuck issue....MAP downpipe. Forces you to move the exhaust forward. Normally the exhaust hangars are straight down. Here they are after DP install:

Plenty tucked IMO. Helps hide the set screw even better. Better pics tomorrow with light.

That looks good! But unfortunately I already have a UR Downpipe :)

Doesn't sound like these are real adjustable then :(

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Installed mine last night. Yes they do stick out a bit and I sort of wish I'd gone for the stainless steel rather than the black.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
^^^
You need some back to black or something on that rear valance...looks faded and/or has wax residue or dirt all over it

Maybe then the black tips will look a little better

bigdave79

Ready to race!
^^^
You need some back to black or something on that rear valance...looks faded and/or has wax residue or dirt all over it

Maybe then the black tips will look a little better
Yeah car is really dirty. Got to give her a clean this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Random thought...aren't these actually 33% larger than stock (not 25%)? These are 4 inches, while stock are 3 inches. So a 1 inch difference over a 3 inch starting value... (4 - 3) / 3 = .33 = 33%

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk