GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7.5 taillights potential GB

murtaza911

Ready to race!
yeah, if we can make it work, I'd definitely be in as well!

Pm Jbale for the adapter harness. Seems like his harness has better quality (they worked the first time ;)) and he's an English speaking person so it's easier to communicate.

murtaza911

Ready to race!
"Seems"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Well there are a few users already reporting results of his working.
The auditainment ones have users reporting that the first batch don't work (you being one of them). So yeah, I think there is evidence enough that his have a higher success rate on launch :).

JBale

Ready to race!
"Seems"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

What are you trying to get at with that comment? There is no doubt that my harness works better than the audiamant adapters for North American cars. Do you not remember that the Audiamant adapter makes your running lights flash when you get in the brakes?

07silverbullet

Passed Driver's Ed
What are you trying to get at with that comment? There is no doubt that my harness works better than the audiamant adapters for North American cars. Do you not remember that the Audiamant adapter makes your running lights flash when you get in the brakes?
Jeremy, ignore him. Guy is butthurt he over paid for faulty harness.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jondar

Ready to race!
Well there are a few users already reporting results of his working.
The auditainment ones have users reporting that the first batch don't work (you being one of them). So yeah, I think there is evidence enough that his have a higher success rate on launch :).
Not my intention to stir the pot. But I can also confirm Jermeys harness does indeed work.

NCR-R

Ready to race!
I have seen them both and can confirm JBale's is a quality product. As both use connectors and pins made by the same place the only part that can impact quality would be the quality of the wire itself. If that is the same and someone can get one that works perfect at a lower cost... well it's a no brainer.