GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Door Dent Removal

WHY_GTI1

Ready to race!
So, some asshole decided to open their door and put a dent on the rear passenger side door on my golf r. It looks as if they just swung their door open really hard because the damage left a good amount of their paint on my car.

Does anyone recommend a shop that can do a good job removing this dent?

Unfortunately the dent is on the body line of the rear passenger door.

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Same thing happened to me! Tried fixing it myself and made a right mess of it. Let us know if you find somewhere.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
I know that there's always a paintless dent removal shop near every major metro area in the country... Because well people are people and some are in too much of a rush :p

This should include a map of places nearby you that do paintless dent removal.
https://www.google.com/search?q=paintless+dent+removal

Also search on Yelp to see who gets good reviews in your area.

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
If it has dented the swage line a painless one will not be able to get it back to new. It is a new door time I am afraid.

ChapaMK7

can anyone recommend me a website where i can buy a new drivers door? My stupid roommate was drunk and he backed on to my door, so now i have a big as dent that can be fix. I don't want none of that aftermarket shit. Thanks!

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
can anyone recommend me a website where i can buy a new drivers door? My stupid roommate was drunk and he backed on to my door, so now i have a big as dent that can be fix. I don't want none of that aftermarket shit. Thanks!

That's what insurance is for.

Though if you're dead set on buying a door check eBay and perhaps a local junk yard.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Doesn't the outer skin unbolt like the MK5? You can take it to a body shop for repair or get a new one. Still needs painting though.