GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Stage 2 JB4 vs 2015 S4

Venumous

Ready to race!
Not sure of his mods. He was driving like an ahole in traffic this morning and caught up to me at the perfect light to go from a dig. I spun and he pulled about 1.5 cars before I pulled back to his rear bumper with my front fender into 4th. He was definitely an auto. I'm on E23 with boost set to 24psi tapering to 16.5.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Zx2man

Ready to race!
B8 s4 right? 3800+ lb car with 333hp stock. Thinking a 300 whp gti pull pretty hard on it. But he could be tuned too lol

Venumous

Ready to race!
The S4 is definitely underrated trapping 106mph and definitely could have been tuned the way he was driving. They dyno 320-330whp usually but I was hoping to pull up top for sure. I have the car set to 24psi absolute on JB4 but it is not hitting it. I think I'm going to switch to additive and see if I can get it to hit target boost.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
The S4 is definitely underrated trapping 106mph and definitely could have been tuned the way he was driving. They dyno 320-330whp usually but I was hoping to pull up top for sure. I have the car set to 24psi absolute on JB4 but it is not hitting it. I think I'm going to switch to additive and see if I can get it to hit target boost.

COBB and 5150 Racing is always waiting for you :)

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie

You can also raise your absolute numbers up some more. If you know that with a 24 target you are only hitting X, you can then up the target by the same amount you want the X to be. You should also be able to raise your upper end a little with a little ethanol. I'm set more aggressive than that with the 1.8 and IS12 when I use a few gallons. My actual boost is 23 tapering to 17.5. I think my target setting are 24 down to 19

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
I had absolute and switched back to additive. The car seemed to like it more. It also felt like it was pulling a bit harder. Try additive and log to see how the car reacts. A mixture of logs / seat of pants should confirm all this