GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uber Stealth Audio MK7 Golf R sub box testers needed

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
you will need an amp. From people contacting me it seems some Golf R's have a spare, some do not. ALso, it looks like alot of people are adding spares as well.

funvw5

Ready to race!
you will need an amp. From people contacting me it seems some Golf R's have a spare, some do not. ALso, it looks like alot of people are adding spares as well.

I might be interested I just put a 12 in my GTI I have the fender audio.
My box is set up to keep my spare tire in place but I think my factory subwoofer amplifier is not able to put enough power to it. I thought about running the factory amplifier in mono but I'm afraid to fry it, we would be running At 1/2 ohm. I am not certain if it is stable at that rating

Sir_Mk7r

Ready to race!
The Golf R's, at least state side, have the sub as an added option. Most of them come with it since that's how they get ordered. When I went to buy mine, there was one without the sub and had the spare tire kit instead. It didn't have prets so easy choice.

jbrown

For my R there was no spare, so I just set the floor in the higher setting and built a box for a JL 12TW3 and still had room for an HD600/4, an HD900/5, four Morel Elate crossovers and an AudioControl DM-810.