GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RSe05 Wheel Pictures

nate704

Go Kart Champion
Anyone running 17" RSe05 wheels for the winter setup?

Would you share your picture your setup? I am trying to decide between gunmetal and silver color for my LSG R.
Thanks.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Found this from a Google search...

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7153030-Golf-R-on-17-quot-Wheels&p=90966506&viewfull=1#post90966506

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Damn that looks good.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
That car inspired me to look harder at 17" wheel options for weight and cost reasons, after you see how good it can look.

nokhie

cheaper tires, and more sidewall for rim protection. Narrow tires cut through snow better.

That is good to know. I was thinking of using my 18 Austin for winter and get another set of 18 wheels for Summer. This Neuspeed model and a couple Enkei are one of the models I am considering. For some reason, I just love the 5 or 6 spokes setup.

SRoads

Ready to race!
That is good to know. I was thinking of using my 18 Austin for winter and get another set of 18 wheels for Summer. This Neuspeed model and a couple Enkei are one of the models I am considering. For some reason, I just love the 5 or 6 spokes setup.
Remember the neuspeed's don't need hub rings or special wheel bolts.

nate704

Go Kart Champion
I decided and bought a tire and wheel package deal from TireRack.
I like Neuspeed wheels (currently have 19" RSe10s), but it was hard to justify spending $1k for the set of winter wheels that I am only going to use 2-3 seasons before I sell the car.
My choice was MSW Type 22 wheels with Conti wintercontact si tires (with $80 rebate). comes with wheel bolts and hub rings. Also mount and Road Force balance was free with 2 year road hazard warranty.
Total was under $800 after rebate.