GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK7 FORUM DECALS!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
What color is this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always hated the idea of bumper stickers and decals. Never liked to publicly advertise my likes. Now with the Golf, I want other Golf enthusiasts to know, but don't wasn't anything bold. This is perfect

Quoted wrong post. Meant for brinkmen.

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
I've gone to the website and I can't find a sticker and your link won't load. [emoji52]

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I can't advertise anything that isn't paying me to do so ;P

You mean like all of the people who drive off the lot with a license plate frame or decal on their trunk/hatch? I once asked how much they were going to pay me. You're also an old fart, so you must remember when they drilled holes and used press studs on your trunk lid.

Last edited:

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
You mean like all of the people who drive off the lot with a license plate frame or decal on their trunk/hatch? I once asked how much they were going to pay me. You're also an old fart, so you must remember when they drilled holes and used press studs on your trunk lid.

I only just turned 24!!

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
I can't advertise anything that isn't paying me to do so ;P

You can be young and still have standards :p. I agree with Gawernator on this for the vast majority of things, but I feel like these forums are so low key that I'm not sure I would call it advertising in this case. If underwraps put their logo on it then it would be a different story, but the way it is it's more like a beacon out to others who might also be a part of the mk7 forums. I still have yet to spend even a penny on the aesthetics of my car, but I like this sticker.