GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

April ordering thread

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
Everything I have read points out that the weight of the diesel in the GTD can be felt in the cars handling when compared to the Gti . Maybe the Gti will go easier on front tyre wear....

The A3 is now on the dockside at Emden, there's a sailing to Grimsby tonight which I may get on. Without realising I've turned into a bit of a boat nerd. Did you know vessel EMS Highway leaving Emden tonight has the capacity to hold 1600 cars...

I ordered the car in Nano Grey, I think I've seen one in the flesh so I've taken a bit of risk but this grey is like no other I've seen. Its very much a marmite colour, the closest thing I have seen is VW Urano grey but Nano is a few shades lighter and almost has a matt finish.

Nevo

Ready to race!
I will be interested to see some pics and your thoughts VW v Audi

Also the difference between Petrol and Diesel. The GTi is so quiet compared to the GTD.

Enjoy delivery day.

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
finally collected yesterday after too much buggering around with the paperwork for my private reg plate. Initial impressions are very good. :)

Nevo

Ready to race!
Very sharp. The grey is shining very nicely. Be interested to get a report one you've had it a while