GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

done

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I will allow this post to stay because it does appear that he took his own photos.... but let the record show this is the same rim in all 4 pictures taken at slightly different angles.

illuminator82

Passed Driver's Ed
SO,

I will allow this post to stay because it does appear that he took his own photos.... but let the record show this is the same rim in all 4 pictures taken at slightly different angles.

again, I have 12 wheels in my shed, 50lbs a piece and these were on the bottom. I took out 8 wheels to get to this wheel to take a picture for the complainers on here.

I have over 238 perfect transactions on ebay, just sold a Gti for cash and some on here want to nit g damn pick.

will just take my wares elsewhere....

sheesh.

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
A little effort goes a long way. If you had at least moved the one wheel enough to make it look like a different wheel, then maybe no one would have noticed. Otherwise, you exhibited a lot of laziness and appear to think your buyers are fools. Good luck "elsewhere."

illuminator82

Passed Driver's Ed
A lot of "laziness," 320lbs+ of moving wheels onto a sloped driveway and I am lazy..
And I said I would deliver, put those wheels into my car and drive them to you...

Bro, you have a lot of nerve. Way to many internet warriors here, and I spent a good 6+ years on the Tdi forum and no whinging...

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It's just an observation and perhaps a poor assumption. I didn't say you're lazy (although YOU did in the other thread); just that you EXHIBIT laziness by hijacking another poster's images to use as your own and then posting four different photos of the same wheel in this thread.

I get that tire-kickers, hagglers, and buyers can be a real PITA at times, especially the lowballers. But your most recent FS threads have been suspect... and we're the bad guys for noticing? :rolleyes:

illuminator82

Passed Driver's Ed
Sir,
I owned the comments. But, the criticisms and veiled slights are too petty to waste my time, was just trying to pass on a very good deal to someone who might be interested.
Se la vie amigos.