GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Upgraded Turbo Kit R Owners

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
I'm going IMS650 or IMS710 this winter.

romeonyc77

Passed Driver's Ed
Give Arnold from Pag Parts a call...he has a quality kit coming out in 2 weeks that will be capable up to 600hp and cost starts around $3500...he is currently working on my custom turbo setup and has two Golf Rs that are getting his turbo kit installed currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USA

Ready to race!
Give Arnold from Pag Parts a call...he has a quality kit coming out in 2 weeks that will be capable up to 600hp and cost starts around $3500...he is currently working on my custom turbo setup and has two Golf Rs that are getting his turbo kit installed currently.

What about beefing up internals?

NCM

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Give Arnold from Pag Parts a call...he has a quality kit coming out in 2 weeks that will be capable up to 600hp and cost starts around $3500.

600 hp without built internals? — and for that money they're not. There's a word for that and it's spelled G-R-E-N-A-D-E.

Neil

romeonyc77

Passed Driver's Ed
600 hp without built internals? — and for that money they're not. There's a word for that and it's spelled G-R-E-N-A-D-E.

Neil

Yes of course grenade. But it also helps if you read my last reply before exploding to conclusions.

USA

Ready to race!

Neil
Well he did put the word capable in his post. Not saying you have to run 600hp which sounds to me like it would scatter the engine.