GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
Which phone holder is this? Been a struggle finding a good one... Can't do magnet because it messes with the wireless charging pad. The vent ones aren't working well, can't get them to clip on well due to the design of the vents.
It's the JB4 phone mount from BMS. The base is magnetic and it comes with a sticky metal disc for the back of the phone. I attached the metal disc to the case and just remove my phone when charging wirelessly.

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
It's the JB4 phone mount from BMS. The base is magnetic and it comes with a sticky metal disc for the back of the phone. I attached the metal disc to the case and just remove my phone when charging wirelessly.

Ah, yeah can't use that. I had a magnet case before but since switching phones I don't want to have to remove the case just to wireless charge (I put the magnetic plate inside the case too)

XoneDB4

Ready to race!
Finally picked up my new GTI yesterday and I’m already in love [emoji7]

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
With the amount of brake dust from the stock Ferodo pads on the PP brakes, white wheels would be a nightmare.

I figured as much. Just wondering if something like wiping them down every couple days will keep them looking decent until a proper wash. Nice thing about those wheels in the pic looks like they might be easy to clean, not a whole lot of nooks and crannies.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
The Sport wheels aren't difficult to clean, but you'll get a lot of practice with the PP brakes. More dust than I've ever seen on a new car.
You should see the BMW M cars... Having worked at a dealership for a bit I've seen silver and chrome wheels turn BLACK from brake dust :eek: