GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 2 Tune

USA

Ready to race!
No dyno but I trust the APR numbers (GoAPR.com) based on my own butt dyno which has proven reliable in the past. The Golf R engine does have beefed up internals from the factory so it should hold up under the added power. I don't plan to autocross or go to the drag strip except maybe one time to see what kind of numbers I get for the quarter-mi.
Reliable butt dyno. LOL. Like that. I was asking where you got your info. of "Beefed up internals" ? APR very nice guys.

warpspeedr

Passed Driver's Ed
Reliable butt dyno. LOL. Like that. I was asking where you got your info. of "Beefed up internals" ? APR very nice guys.
As for the "beefed-up internals" I've seen that in a number of different sources. I don't doubt that because I haven't seen any comments or complaints about the engine not being able to handle the added power. As for the stock clutch, that's a completely different story.

warpspeedr

Passed Driver's Ed
As for the "beefed-up internals" I've seen that in a number of different sources. I don't doubt that because I haven't seen any comments or complaints about the engine not being able to handle the added power. As for the stock clutch, that's a completely different story.
Your APR guys should be able to attest to the strength of the R's engine.

warpspeedr

Passed Driver's Ed
I agree about avoiding redundancy on posts however the webmasters need to do a much better job with their search engines. The search engines on most forums TOTALLY SUCK!!! You techies need to get with the program!