GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 MK7 GTI vs Taurus SHO

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Sho’s are quick for what they are. My old 14 sho pp with canned livernoise tune, downpipes, and drop in filter on pump gas and street tires ran 12.7s at 109. They’re nice cruisers on the highway, massaging seats, set the cruise control, boring to drive and I just don’t trust any turbo ford out of warranty. But they are quick just tuned though, surprise all sorts of shit :)

mattd502

Ready to race!
Sho’s are quick for what they are. My old 14 sho pp with canned livernoise tune, downpipes, and drop in filter on pump gas and street tires ran 12.7s at 109. They’re nice cruisers on the highway, massaging seats, set the cruise control, boring to drive and I just don’t trust any turbo ford out of warranty. But they are quick just tuned though, surprise all sorts of shit :)

Quick for sure, he rolled me because I’m on stock clutch and didn’t wanna risk slipping but everyone else he raced was a dig and he didn’t lose all night beating some camaros chargers and tuners, really sick car I like them a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
I had a loaded 13 SHO. Ran 12.9 with Unleashed Tuning tune @ 103 mph. They are basically front drive cars.