GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A Hot 1.8T Hatch

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Clean car! Dibs on your OEM mirror caps if you get rid of them.

That could be arranged. I don’t think I’ll really need them anymore. Though the hoarder in me wants to keep them..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
I haven't been stock height for so long, it always throws me off to see the golf lifted that high; it's almost cartoonish. Those DG springs will do a world of good for you!

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
how did u deal with the cel which spacer or does apr tune remove it

I haven't been stock height for so long, it always throws me off to see the golf lifted that high; it's almost cartoonish. Those DG springs will do a world of good for you!

I got a spacer off Amazon for cheap.. it removes the CEL however it randomly comes back sometimes after one day sometimes a week or two. Also, lol

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Update on the Chinese extensions, they actually fit the paddles pretty well and after wiping down with rubbing alcohol and pressing them on they were a little pliable .. like they stuck but could move around with force. After letting them sit overnight they seem firmly in place. Awesome. Also be careful test fitting, if you don’t put them on the right way they’ll interfere with the stalks and possibly scratch them too. FYI

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Do you have any close up pics of side skirts? Preferably how they are mounted front and rear.

I have un-painted set sitting in the garage for 6 months now that I bought on eBay. They came with no installation instructions and when I test fit them, I have no idea how they would mount front and rear wheel well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Do you have any close up pics of side skirts? Preferably how they are mounted front and rear.

I have un-painted set sitting in the garage for 6 months now that I bought on eBay. They came with no installation instructions and when I test fit them, I have no idea how they would mount front and rear wheel well.

Right now I have nothing but double sided tape holding them up because my f’ing drill bit couldn’t get through carbon fiber. I have pics.

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Thanks! Just saw your other thread regarding these skirts. Mine look very similar but they came with quite a few rivets and brackets.