GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads (South East VA) meet ups

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Anyone want to do a meet and cruise this weekend? Obviously other cars other than mk7 are invited to join. Was seeing if anyone would be interested since it does not appear that many mk7 owners around here meet up for anything.

Was thinking of a cruise through Pungo and end at Knotts Island for a lunch.

StayFrosty

Missed this when you first posted but I'd be interested in meeting up for a cruise on a weekend. Hopefully we can get some more Hampton Roads peeps together.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I just requested membership. I guess it is the closest thing we have here now?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
So my car isn't 100% at the moment working on tuning my IS20 hybrid, but once thats done I think me and StayFRosty with his IS38 hybrid turbo will have a go to see whats what.

StayFrosty

I just requested membership. I guess it is the closest thing we have here now?

They have weekly meets both in VB and NN but I haven't gone to any. Seems like they mostly drive older VWs and some of the guys appear to be a bit immature. We really need a MK7 group in Hampton Roads.

So my car isn't 100% at the moment working on tuning my IS20 hybrid, but once thats done I think me and StayFRosty with his IS38 hybrid turbo will have a go to see whats what.

Most definitely. What tuning solution are you going with?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
They have weekly meets both in VB and NN but I haven't gone to any. Seems like they mostly drive older VWs and some of the guys appear to be a bit immature. We really need a MK7 group in Hampton Roads.

Most definitely. What tuning solution are you going with?

My man Jon at 5150 tuning. I was a beta tester for all his MK7 files when Cobb came out for us so he hooks me up and his stock IS20 files have been amazing.

StayFrosty

My man Jon at 5150 tuning. I was a beta tester for all his MK7 files when Cobb came out for us so he hooks me up and his stock IS20 files have been amazing.
Awesome. I know Jon does great work. All the guys that have gone 5150 seem to be really happy with it. Curious to see how it compares to my UM tune.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk