GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

S2 MK7 vs Audi S5

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Played with an S5 in some tighter highway curves, when we got to a stretch of open road i pulled into the right lane and slowed down to 85ish.

He had a passenger, i was solo. I held up 3 fingers and started honking but the driver waved me off.

After saying he didnt want to run he went WOT and i followed suit, putting about 6-8 cars on him 85-140ish.

Googled it after and they seem to trap about 103, which explains the beating.

I know....cool starry bra.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
dayyyuum what are you mods? when i go S2 i want to be trapping 110+mph

aFe Dryflow panel filter, no snow catcher, bit of dremel work
Forge inlet hose (useless)
CTS TIP
Uni IC
Rev 9 DP (welded and wrapped)
Uni S2 ECU & TCU

Full weight at 3350lbs, 700 DA

Inlet hose is coming off, being replaced with an Autotech intake because the panel filter alone doesn't do a damn thing.

QTP e-cutout and about 50lbs of weight reduction have also been done, so we'll see what happens!

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
aFe Dryflow panel filter, no snow catcher, bit of dremel work
Forge inlet hose (useless)
CTS TIP
Uni IC
Rev 9 DP (welded and wrapped)
Uni S2 ECU & TCU

Full weight at 3350lbs, 700 DA

Inlet hose is coming off, being replaced with an Autotech intake because the panel filter alone doesn't do a damn thing.

QTP e-cutout and about 50lbs of weight reduction have also been done, so we'll see what happens!

oh awesome what is 700 DA?

Zx2man

Ready to race!
dayyyuum what are you mods? when i go S2 i want to be trapping 110+mph

Trapping 110 is very achievable with a s2 car. Most apr-giac-ed guys are trapping 111ish pump gas when they do their part and the track is good.

Add in e85 and ive seem some apr cars go 114. Pretty sure a ED adjustable file car with e30 be close to that too.

Stock turbo these cars are quite respectable.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Played with an S5 in some tighter highway curves, when we got to a stretch of open road i pulled into the right lane and slowed down to 85ish.

He had a passenger, i was solo. I held up 3 fingers and started honking but the driver waved me off.

After saying he didnt want to run he went WOT and i followed suit, putting about 6-8 cars on him 85-140ish.

Googled it after and they seem to trap about 103, which explains the beating.

I know....cool starry bra.

6-8 cars. Jeez, did you at least give him a reach around?

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Trapping 110 is very achievable with a s2 car. Most apr-giac-ed guys are trapping 111ish pump gas when they do their part and the track is good.

Add in e85 and ive seem some apr cars go 114. Pretty sure a ED adjustable file car with e30 be close to that too.

Stock turbo these cars are quite respectable.

Wait the Audi S2 from the 90's? lol

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Nah, left it at a thumbs up!

6-8 cars over a relatively long run. Takes awhile to get to 140 in a 110mph car.

On a cool day my gti with the ED stage 2 HT file would get to 140 fairly quick it seemed. For what it is. ZO6/GTR/Hellcat guys might not be impressed lol

Hoon

Autocross Champion
On a cool day my gti with the ED stage 2 HT file would get to 140 fairly quick it seemed. For what it is. ZO6/GTR/Hellcat guys might not be impressed lol

Eh, it's all relative. I have a turbo gsxr so watching the speedo in a 3xx whp car is painful.

It's definitely quick enough to be an awesome daily though!