GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recommendation on Albany, NY area shop for Intercooler install?

2SlowNoMo

Ready to race!
Looking for recommendations on shops that forum members have used to install aftermarket parts.

• in Albany, NY area
  • not a VW dealer
  • experience on mk7 GTIs
  • not douche bags:eek:
I want an intercooler install and maybe later an IS38, so I want to find a shop that can be trusted with the turbo work down the road as well.

Cheers!!

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Hey 2SlowNoMo,

We are a little bit of a commute from where you're searching, but if you have trouble finding a shop in your area you can always send us a message and we will give you a quote! We are very well versed in the MK7 platform along with intercooler and IS38 installs.

Wish you luck on your findings!

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Check out the forum http://roflwagens.com they are an Albany forum and would have the best info for that.

For me when I lived in Kingston I would say Aaron Smith in Sampsonville but that's a drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2SlowNoMo

Ready to race!
thanks for the info.
Hey 2SlowNoMo,

We are a little bit of a commute from where you're searching, but if you have trouble finding a shop in your area you can always send us a message and we will give you a quote! We are very well versed in the MK7 platform along with intercooler and IS38 installs.

Wish you luck on your findings!

Check out the forum http://roflwagens.com they are an Albany forum and would have the best info for that.

For me when I lived in Kingston I would say Aaron Smith in Sampsonville but that's a drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ma36ny

Gil's Garage in Halfmoon, its Clifton Park area they did my Forge intercooler install as well as a ton of other stuff on my GTI and my friends highly modified BMW 335i

ma36ny

Forgot to mention i have also had work done at R & D Automotive: Bavarian Rocket Science, 16 Tivoli St, Albany, NY 12207, good group of guys there as well

2SlowNoMo

Ready to race!
Hadn't heard of Gil's Garage. thanks for the info I will check them out.
Gil's Garage in Halfmoon, its Clifton Park area they did my Forge intercooler install as well as a ton of other stuff on my GTI and my friends highly modified BMW 335i

Forgot to mention i have also had work done at R & D Automotive: Bavarian Rocket Science, 16 Tivoli St, Albany, NY 12207, good group of guys there as well