GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Another set of "Ultra Rare" Austins + Conti !

EmollientFoil

His issues with selling them probably also has something to do with lack of pictures.

Ha! That was my post. I've never been mentioned before randomly lol I was scrolling through and saw this. Also, If someone was ATX and wanted them, they would have PM'd. I agree pics help but it's Austins.

Anyways, OP and everyone else, I sold my wheels with NO tires for $400 cash local, which was also my dealer's offer. I think 400 is a good deal considering every MK7 owner on the face of the earth started with these, and they look like they are off any Kia crossover sport trim. :eek:

My buddy who runs a tuning shop said $400 was a great deal, $500 with tires would have been great as well. At least around here. Best of luck. Just no one really wants those tires or wheels, the way I sold mine was to a Jetta owner, and they will look sweet on there.

wac17

Yep, that's my assumption - that a non-GTI owner will buy them - for these and the Axis XQ with Michelins that I have posted here also.
Thankfully I'm not having to sell either just to pay the rent!

On an sorta unrelated note, I really appreciate how this forum seems to be mostly "positive" in it's comments. I stopped participating in a couple of online groups for my old 240Z years ago because you had to sort thru so much BS and flaming to get to the good, shared advice.

EmollientFoil

Yeah this forum is pretty good, and everything is a google search away for any question i have. Haven’t had to ask a question yet bc of brave souls who came before me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wac17

Bump

Thought I’d post info to help folks judge the market.

Sold the set for $650 to a young man who drove 2 hours to come get them.

Thx to your comments, I did some detailing on them before I took closeup pics in indirect light to send to him!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Since I’m new at this:
- how do you put something up at the top of the thread to show the item has sold?
-

You should Edit button in the bottom right of your post

You can edit subject to show sold as well as body of post