GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed RSB and endlinks for sale/trade

Ursus americanus

Ready to race!
I need to swap my GTI neuspeed rsb for a stock one. Plan would be you come to my home in millstone nj and we jack both cars up, your stock bar goes on my car, my neuspeed bar and endlinks go onto your car (you can keep your stock links) and you give me $150 obo. Bar and endlinks have approximately 20,000 miles on them, both work and squeak free.

I also have a unibrace underbrace that i would likewise trade for stock braces and cash. $150. If buyer wants both we can do both swaps and work out a discounted deal.

Motivated seller

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie
I need to swap my GTI neuspeed rsb for a stock one. Plan would be you come to my home in millstone nj and we jack both cars up, your stock bar goes on my car, my neuspeed bar and endlinks go onto your car (you can keep your stock links) and you give me $150 obo. Bar and endlinks have approximately 20,000 miles on them, both work and squeak free.

I also have a unibrace underbrace that i would likewise trade for stock braces and cash. $150. If buyer wants both we can do both swaps and work out a discounted deal.

Motivated seller

I PMed ya:D

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Happy buyer of the Neuspeed sway bar :-D