GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Midwest Track Enthusiast Thread - Dates - Events Planning

Cheesecake

Ready to race!
I'd be down to see what your schedule is. Did Blackhawk 1x and Autobahn in Joliet 1x last season in Mk7 R.

drrck

Go Kart Champion
I'll be at Gingerman May 14th running with CGI.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Registered for the Shelby club season opener at road America at the end of the month. Excited since I see a mk5 R32 registered.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I had to cancel my April 14 track day with 3balls racing due to my car not being ready :(

I'll sell it for $175 to anyone here, It's sold out and cost $240.
I would think about it but that's super far away from me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

DAS_STIG

Banned
Brakes pads are in, fluid is in, tires will soon be mounted - should be ready for an event mid-June and on.

MG31

Hey Gentleman, new to the forums and VW. I want to have some fun in the GTI this summer, any events coming up? FYI I've never tracked the car before.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Hey Gentleman, new to the forums and VW. I want to have some fun in the GTI this summer, any events coming up? FYI I've never tracked the car before.

There's a lot of events coming up. PM me, I'll send you a calendar of local clubs doing track days.

DAS_STIG

Banned
I was hoping to make it to the GPS event at Autobahn on the 18th, but sounds like they are out of instructors (I guess they require me to have one since I haven't done 3 events before). Also eyeing the Lap Inc event there on the 26th. I reached out to them to see what they're rules are and if I can join. Otherwise it looks like August 6th might be the first event I can make.