GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tornado Red Golf SE

newgolf2

Hi I'm new.

Here are a photo of our new Golf SE.

We picked it up yesterday - all good so far!

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Congrats, car is looking good :)

Colin_H

Let me know how you get on with the paint! I've got the same colour and after 3 months it is chipped to the undercoat in loads of places. I'll be talking to the garage about it when it comes to the first service.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Looks great, I particularly like the Perth alloys which I have specified on mine which I ordered on Friday of last week - I've ordered Sunset Red.

newgolf2

Looks great, I particularly like the Perth alloys which I have specified on mine which I ordered on Friday of last week - I've ordered Sunset Red.

Thanks I think the Perth alloys look great, especially as a no-cost option!

I think I've only seen one or maybe two cars with them out of all the MK7s around here, so pretty rare too.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I saw my first Mk.7 with Perth alloys yesterday, it looked good and made me happy that I opted for these on my order.

paddypool

Ready to race!
Best of luck with your new car.....I love the Tornado red colour...My mk6 is my 2nd Golf in a row in TR...much & all as I love it I think I'll change colour this time..
Long story, but word of advice > DON'T leave it anywhere where cattle may pass by it !> I did & lets just say, 10 cows enjoyed scratching everything from their necks to their ar*es off it !:mad: 'red rag to a bull' etc.

Has anyone noticed on the roads many of the 'Pacific Blue Metallic' colour in the MK7's:confused:
Thinking of going for it...

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI
Look forward to the MK7 Golf/GTI here in the states, I hear it will be early 2014 at the earliest. 2DR. in reflex silver probably black interior, that seems to be the one and only interior choice in the USA.

Congrats the the OP, Golf looks really good. Love the TR and those wheels.