GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's the Whole Story?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Its amazing that people still smoke cigarettes these days.. add this as another hazard to the list lol

Really is amazing, so many beautiful girls smoking where I work, it's tragic.

As to the Fed's question, this quote is the answer. The gas was leaking but it didn't ignite until the passenger lit up a cigarette.

The burner wasn't on.

Shocking they couldn't smell the gas or were too drunken/stupid to notice.

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Why they couldn't smell the gas? I'd hazard a guess that since they were smokers their sense of smell may not be as acute as a non-smokers. Bet they saw the flash & heard the bang.

tknj99

Ready to race!
If we were not so stupid in Tennessee we could make fun of people in Florida.
These types of stories are normal for everyday news here.

I hear you.. i used to live in Florida and I can't count the number of times i would receive a "huh?" type of response whenever a semi-advanced vocabulary word was injected into a sentence.. So glad to be in Northern VA now :)

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I hear you.. i used to live in Florida and I can't count the number of times i would receive a "huh?" type of response whenever a semi-advanced vocabulary word was injected into a sentence.. So glad to be in Northern VA now :)

I moved here because the weather is warm and the cost-of-living is low, not for the average IQ. Sometimes I think I should have moved to Texas, but I wasn't able to find a similar climate.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
hey it's fun going fishing with dynamite. off our backs

:D