GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 GOLF R DSG PURE WHITE

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Gotta say changing to this oil seems to be making the oil temp run 6-8degrees cooler than it normally was running with the Castrol

Also checked underneath car inspected for exhaust leaks,dogbone insert everything looks very good

Looks like this weekend will be nice,rotate tires and install pulley

Last edited:

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Well install on pulley was an epic fail,wish someone would have told me there was another specialty tool that you needed besides the one I already had long story short booked in at VW for install on the 16th
1.5 hrs and they can rotate the tires
With out the pin to put in place of bolt you run the chance of screwing the timing on the car,just not worth it,really weird how it is set up but oh well

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
CTS Pulley installed drove around for 100km,rpm definitely climbs a lot faster and it feels like it's got more stank when you smash the gas
The stock crank Pulley was heavy compared to CTS Pulley

Now just waiting for the CTS Turbo Outlet Pipe to come in
Saving for the Wagner Intercooler can't wait[emoji41]

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Went out and bought some NGK RS7 spark plugs 06K905601M

Last edited:

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Went to CTS Turbo today and picked up my Turbo Outlet Pipe,will install on the weekend

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Just got back from VW picked up my spark plugs install on weekend[emoji41]

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Install of the CTS Turbo Outlet Pipe was fairly easy,pleased with the way it looks,way too hot today to work on car do plugs tomorrow

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
1 year since I've owned my R and its been a good year for engine mods almost complete all I need is my intercooler
For phase 2 of my build I will be doing nothing but suspension upgrades to the car over the next year with nothing but 034 Motorsport parts
This time next summer will be the last and final phase which will be most likely the CTS BOSS 500 as they talked me out of the 600 lol
Spent all day just blasting around just enjoying this amazing piece of machinery
I truly love this car and it's potential [emoji41]

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Just finished up the plugs time to go out and enjoy the rest of day see if I notice a difference

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Been over a month no issues with any of the modifications
Car working flawlessly,liking all the power car runs so much smoother no lump in idle anymore,change of the plugs fixed that
Car pulls hard as fuck,so much fun

Last edited:

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Almost another month gone by and car running so good,pushing the limits of this car every day on the twisties
Nothing like coming around these mountain corners at 120km heart just a pounding,ass end drifting around coming out of the apex at 140km all you can hear is the tires howling and the smell of burnt rubber
Fine line of being out of control but yet you know your still in it
Hats off to VW for this awesome HOT HATCH!!
No doubt in my mind with the suspension mods I plan on up grading to will make this car that much more refined

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Out pushing the limits of the car pushed a little to much my wheel suppose to look like this
Oh well pay to play

Slow down for corners that say 30km lmfao ya right[emoji41]?

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Put a 2" crack in oil pan no wonder no oil
Order new one and gasket [emoji41]

6L of oil fired it up [emoji41]

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Out pushing the limits of the car pushed a little to much my wheel suppose to look like this
Oh well pay to play

Slow down for corners that say 30km lmfao ya right[emoji41]?

You understeered into a curb, your wheel is that damaged, and your suspension isn't totaled?? I learned my lesson when I got my first MK7. On stock tires, floored it into a corner going 45 in 3rd... I got rid of the car, it never drove the same. Even tho i took it to a highly acclaimed repair shop. I struggle to believe your wheel took damage like that and your suspension isn't shot.

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
You understeered into a curb, your wheel is that damaged, and your suspension isn't totaled?? I learned my lesson when I got my first MK7. On stock tires, floored it into a corner going 45 in 3rd... I got rid of the car, it never drove the same. Even tho i took it to a highly acclaimed repair shop. I struggle to believe your wheel took damage like that and your suspension isn't shot.

No no curb out in the country and no suspension damage got lucky drives straight lol