GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lowering Springs VS Winter

controller

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys,

I want to lower my car, I am currently considering VWR or Eibach (not as low). I would like the input from fellow CDN's that run there cars lowered in the winter. Any issues?

Thanks
C

controller

Passed Driver's Ed
Well call me impatient. I decided to pull the trigger on the Eibach Pro Kit. Price was awesome and lowering 1 inch seemed very safe. Thanks for the input.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Well call me impatient. I decided to pull the trigger on the Eibach Pro Kit. Price was awesome and lowering 1 inch seemed very safe. Thanks for the input.

I'm in Ottawa and have the Eibach Pro's installed. Already went through a winter with them, no issues whatsoever.

A little snowplowing! :D

Where it sucks is race ramps have a hard time working anymore, but it's worth it to get rid of the 4x4 and weight transfer at the track. 60' time improved by a full tenth.

controller

Passed Driver's Ed
Well, after some shipping issues from my canadian vendor. I will end up with a set VWR Racingline springs instead of the Eibachs... I was debating on them I guess after all that I didn't get to choose. Cant wait to get them installed.