GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Royal Mk7 GTI

Royal1

Ready to race!
Ever since I got into cars, the GTI always had a special place in my heart. I got license, and then shortly after got my 2014 Golf 2.5, and desperately wanted it to be a GTI. This is the car I have dreamed about getting, ever since I started driving. I'm happy to say that this past Tuesday, was the day I finally was able to make it a reality. I'm overjoyed to say that I now drive a 2017 VW GTI S in Pure White. And before anyone wants to hate, yes, I am a 20 year old college student, and yes, I bought this car on my own.

Attachments

• img_9612.jpg
    img_9612.jpg
    825.6 KB · Views: 377
  • img_3182.jpg
    img_3182.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 382

yosoydan

Ready to race!
Congrats! Enjoy it. You paid for it and you're not taking it for granted, so I don't see a reason to hate haha.

Royal1

Ready to race!
Congrats! Enjoy it. You paid for it and you're not taking it for granted, so I don't see a reason to hate haha.

Thank you! I only say that because there a lot of people in the world who assume a 20 year old kid with a nice car has had everything handed to them, in which yes there are many cases of that, but not here haha.

snakcaz

Ready to race!
Thank you! I only say that because there a lot of people in the world who assume a 20 year old kid with a nice car has had everything handed to them, in which yes there are many cases of that, but not here haha.

Hey Hey! I'm new myself! Welcome to the MK7, and moreso, the GTI family :)

I also paid for my own GTI, and I can definitely say it is a different atmosphere to pay for a large purchase, like a car, by yourself.
You care for it in a different way. In a more 'don't drive or touch my s**t' type of way LOL!, or at least that's just me.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
No hate, but ik the feeling. I bought my first new car when I was 20, a 2011 GTI

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Lots of good info here if you search

Royal1

Ready to race!
Thanks for the support guys! Means a lot! Here's some updated pictures of it so far.

I have a maxton spoiler in gloss black and Black front and rear emblems with klii pure white inserts. I think it looks super clean, I just need different wheels than the Austins to actually stand out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk