GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Las Vegas Owners

Burdman

Passed Driver's Ed
I second the shout out for Euro Tek, they have hooked me up with great service!

Burdman

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah. Occasionally there are some newer cars, but for the most part its beetles and classics. There should be a meet coming up in october at town square. But if anyone wants to put together a meet for newer cars I'd be interested. Fridays preferred haha

I think a Friday meet would be great for most, we should do that but where to meet???

RJ_infinite

Ready to race!
We could invade an ST meet? Haha
I know they're having one on the 21st this month at downtown summerlin. Fridays best for me as its my guaranteed day off. Honestly if anyone makes a meet and posts it for a friday I'll do my best to come by, even if its just a couple guys. Always down to hang out and cruise.

Also theres a new shop I've seen posted a few times. I believe its RTM Performance

Burdman

Passed Driver's Ed
We could invade an ST meet? Haha
I know they're having one on the 21st this month at downtown summerlin. Fridays best for me as its my guaranteed day off. Honestly if anyone makes a meet and posts it for a friday I'll do my best to come by, even if its just a couple guys. Always down to hang out and cruise.

Also theres a new shop I've seen posted a few times. I believe its RTM Performance

I would be down to meet Friday, know anybody else that would wanna go?

RJ_infinite

Ready to race!
No clue haha. Are you on the Vegas VW page? Maybe just remind people about that meet and maybe more might show up? Itd be nice to get a group of mk7's since I've been seeing more lately

Burdman

Passed Driver's Ed
As in the Vegas Vintage VW page? Thats all I could find when I searched. Havent had the chance to meet any other owners as I have only been here about a year. Might have to go to the euro meets or espresso & exotics or others like that to find more VW meets. Its Vegas so Im sure there are more than just vintage car groups here.

Guiller

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys!
I'm looking for the vw lowering kit, part # 5G4071677E.
Looking online there is no participant VW dealer listed in LV.

http://parts.vw.com/p/Sport-Suspension-Kit/53175668/5G4071677E.html

The nearest one is in Palm Springs, CA.

I'd like to know if you can recommend a VW dealer in LV which I may contact to check about this part. I'll be in the city in December and I wish to get it then.

Thanks.

Enviado de meu D6543 usando Tapatalk

RJ_infinite

Ready to race!
As in the Vegas Vintage VW page? Thats all I could find when I searched. Havent had the chance to meet any other owners as I have only been here about a year. Might have to go to the euro meets or espresso & exotics or others like that to find more VW meets. Its Vegas so Im sure there are more than just vintage car groups here.

Nope. Just Vegas Volkswagens. I'm in a few LV VAG groups. Dont post much but nice to see any planned meets haha. PM me and maybe I can help you find them on FB

RJ_infinite

Ready to race!
Hi guys!
I'm looking for the vw lowering kit, part # 5G4071677E.
Looking online there is no participant VW dealer listed in LV.

http://parts.vw.com/p/Sport-Suspension-Kit/53175668/5G4071677E.html

The nearest one is in Palm Springs, CA.

I'd like to know if you can recommend a VW dealer in LV which I may contact to check about this part. I'll be in the city in December and I wish to get it then.

Thanks.

Enviado de meu D6543 usando Tapatalk

Look awesome. Theres only 3 dealers in the area, I always recommend Findlay VW in Henderson. Autonation VW and North Findlay are also decent. But Findlay is always my go to.

asecondfaster

Ready to race!
I will be in Vegas from May 20th-24th, and I hope to meet some of you at some local meetup if possible or maybe we can do group cruise at red rock canyon? (I know they don't allow 25mph or above.) do you have a better location?

RJ_infinite

Ready to race!
I will be in Vegas from May 20th-24th, and I hope to meet some of you at some local meetup if possible or maybe we can do group cruise at red rock canyon? (I know they don't allow 25mph or above.) do you have a better location?

Haha that's when I'll be in cali. There may be a local Euro-Mondaze meet. Join the group Vegas Volkswagens on facebook as thats where meets are posted. You can even request one and someone might throw something together

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
Hey Vegas peeps. Anyone doing an intercooler DIY? Some point soon I'll be doing mine. I'd be willing to lend a hand with yours for the experience.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk