GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any metro-Atlanta peeps on here??

Nickmk7atl

Passed Driver's Ed
Im new to the mqb platform. I'm in Covington ga right now. Coming from a bagged tornado red gli im looking for either a nice set of springs with a nice drop or a deal on bags for my gti. Most likely I'll be at gears and beers this weekend

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Feel free to say hi! I will be at Gears and Beers with my GTI and a buddies S4. Hopefully we can get our other buddies mk4 back up and running by then.

See you all there!

jmal2005

Ready to race!
If anything is going on do keep sharing it on here! I'm short on time but if I ever have some I'll be sure to stop by.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
There is always Durty Dubs @ Red Brick on the first Sunday of the Month. The April 2nd meet was great! See you all there on May 7th!

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Milton, GA here. Bone stock 2017 TSi, black on black.

I am in Milton all the time on HWY 9 near Windward. CSG 15 GTI, also could be in the wife's 16 black Jetta SEL.

doctorgonzo1

Passed Driver's Ed
Just unloaded my 2012 Golf R (120K miles and on it's way towards a third rear diff-ugh) and got a 2016 GTI with PP, LP, Fender and leather (17K miles and minty). Black on black. Loving every minute of these curvy roads around Lake Lanier. Live at exit 17 on 400 and work in Buford. Not missing the R as a daily!

jmal2005

Ready to race!
Just ordered a CTS Catted Downpipe. Going to get a drop-in filter as well. Hoping to make over 300whp :D Definitely loving the curvy roads, I just wish it would stay cool like this morning so I can keep the top down.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Just ordered a CTS Catted Downpipe. Going to get a drop-in filter as well. Hoping to make over 300whp :D Definitely loving the curvy roads, I just wish it would stay cool like this morning so I can keep the top down.
Nice! I wanted a fast convertible (but was leaning toward a camaro ss...blasphemy I know). Then tweaked my back during the car shopping days, and figured 4 doors and a sunroof wouldn't be such a bad thing. Lol

I've got a catted/resonated downpipe coming from MAPerformance at some point, once they finish fabrication on the group buy. :D

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk