GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally, pictures of my new GTI (Mk7.5)

GTD1414

Nice - Is that DBP? Are you on golfgtiforum.co.uk - guys on there would be interested in this there hasn't been a members facelift posted yet.

AshGTD

That white one in the showroom looks awesome mind, such a good contrast with the tinted lights.
Is the white one a standard GTI?

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
While I do feel like that car is an absolute improvement over the regular MK7, it doesn't make me want to trade up at all. If I didn't already have my car I would wait at this point....That being said, that virtual cockpit is incredible....that is what I'm most envious about.....congrats on the car brother :thumbup:

Jonny2410

Random question - are the reversing lights now LED as well?

On my Mk7 GTD they are regular bulbs and piss poor. I installed aftermarket LED's but due to the bulb fitting they are not very bright.

Would be nice if the new Golf improved the reversing lights!

Thanks

Nevo

Ready to race!
In the personalised brochure I received it states front fogs are part of the spec.

I will check with dealer tomorrow.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
In the personalised brochure I received it states front fogs are part of the spec.

I will check with dealer tomorrow.

Yes, I've seen front fogs in many images and videos of the 7.5GTI in the same location that they are in the 7GTI.
Don't know why they are not on this car?

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Congratulaions Moff!
Very nice!
Really like the wheels as well.
So much nicer than those other wheels they are showing us on the 7.5

redbutcher

Ready to race!
Very nice mate - not a bad thing no fog lights - stops idiots driving around with them on when they aren't needed :mad: