GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you drinking?

eriknorcal

Ready to race!
Bourbon: Elijah craig(older 12yr, barrel proof) the newest small batch stuff is ok. Pretty much anything from the Buffalo Trace distillery. I got lucky enough to grab two BTAC in december(thomas handy and george t stagg). Love old weller antique.

Beer: Any craft stuff really.. Hazy IPAs are the new thing and so delicious! Sacramento has a killer beer scene.

IES99

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
Glenview glass

I would highly recommend a glencairn glass set for everyone drinking liquor of any type straight. I'm a whiskey/bourbon/scotch/rye person myself, but they would lend themselves well to any liquor in my opinion. They minimize air contact and direct the aromas to your nose, all while looking great. I don't drink tequila much, but I bet they would serve the purpose just as well.
Got those in Edinburgh and only use for my Glenfiddich (15 when I splurge and go up from the 12)

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Any Milk or Oatmeal Stout I can get my hands on.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Currently drinking Lagunitas Waldo's and also Founder's KBS. The KBS is out of this world; if you haven't tried it, I recommend finding it and getting a bottle.. or two.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Good choices.

Yeah they're probably in my top 5 favorite brews. I found some Waldo's while on vacation in Huntington Beach and promptly bought 2 cases for home and a six pack to enjoy while I was was down there. I am about to go through my first case, so it's time to hit up Total Wine and stock up on cheaper alternatives. I feel guilty enjoying the Waldo's so much recently lol.