GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Konig Flow Formed Mesh Wheel

abrad2912

I’ll take better pictures tomorrow in the sun, raining it’s ass off rn. So far I loooove them

Think you just sold me on these. They look amazing! I was on the fence after seeing pictures of the bronze color. Hope they look ok with my 4x4 factory r suspension.

chris796

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice color combo! I do wish Konig would offer some of these wheels in a basic silver or hyperblack though. They are cheap enough I might just powdercoat though.

Same, I really wanted silver wheels but these only came in bronze of gray. I may end up powder coating them down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funks

Ready to race!
I got mine (18x8.5"). coupling it with Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245/40R18 (currently being clearanced at tire rack for less than 160$ per tire). Only problem is that the 2018 Golf R I ordered still ain't here. Thanks for posting pics.

Mars1

Ready to race!
I picked up a set yesterday on ebay for $808 shipped. That was with an ebay $50 off coupon. That's dirty cheap for flow formed wheels in the 19 lb range.

chris796

Passed Driver's Ed
So I read the website wrong.

You will need 66.6 to 57.1 hub centric rings for this. NOT 73.1 like all of their other wheels.

funks

Ready to race!
I picked up a set yesterday on ebay for $808 shipped. That was with an ebay $50 off coupon. That's dirty cheap for flow formed wheels in the 19 lb range.

Bought mine for less than that (if local sales tax ain't taken into account) - Performance Plus Tire Dot Com

They are selling it for

858.40$ (MPN: AM88512436 - 18x8.5 ET43 5x112)
-68.68 (instant rebate until March 31 '2018)
+24.95 (boxing fee)
+0 (freeshipping)
-50 (FP_50off coupon)
-----------------
764$

They shipped quick! I'm in Cali so I was charged sale tax. They threw in free lug bolts, plastic hub centric rings (which I promptly replaced with aluminum ones 66.6 -> 57.1).

fretburnr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Same, I really wanted silver wheels but these only came in bronze of gray. I may end up powder coating them down the road

I think those look great on your car's color, and I usually prefer more contrast. That's just hot.

I'm curious, do the spokes stick out past the lip of the wheel at any point? It's hard to tell from most of the pics I've seen online.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Bought mine for less than that (if local sales tax ain't taken into account) - Performance Plus Tire Dot Com

They are selling it for

858.40$ (MPN: AM88512436 - 18x8.5 ET43 5x112)
-68.68 (instant rebate until March 31 '2018)
+24.95 (boxing fee)
+0 (freeshipping)
-50 (FP_50off coupon)
-----------------
764$

They shipped quick! I'm in Cali so I was charged sale tax. They threw in free lug bolts, plastic hub centric rings (which I promptly replaced with aluminum ones 66.6 -> 57.1).
Well I wasn't planning on buying wheels this month but that's a damn good deal sir. Might have to rethink my plan haha

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

chris796

Passed Driver's Ed
I think those look great on your car's color, and I usually prefer more contrast. That's just hot.

I'm curious, do the spokes stick out past the lip of the wheel at any point? It's hard to tell from most of the pics I've seen online.

Nope it’s flush with the lip

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP
I’ll take better pictures tomorrow in the sun, raining it’s ass off rn. So far I loooove them

LOOKS FANTASTIC MAN!!
Now you got me thinking about these over RSe10s or VMR804s/TSW Genevas

funks

Ready to race!
Somebody needs to buy the DEKAGRAM too so we can have pics - lol.

It's the same price as the Ampliform at Performance Plus Tire

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Somebody needs to buy the DEKAGRAM too so we can have pics - lol.

It's the same price as the Ampliform at Performance Plus Tire

Just look up pics of the Advanti Storm... it’s a carbon copy of that wheel.