GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best detailing shops on Long Island

The Stig2

Ready to race!
Hey fam, my reflix silver 2017 GTI went in for its annual NYS inspection & oil change this past weekend. Also took it to the car wash afterwards, and when I got home, I noticed 2 very minor scratches on the hood. Seeing I cannot pinpoint whether the car wash or dealership was at fault, I’m going to have to suck this one up. I’m almost certain it was the dealership though. Anyway, probably only needs some buffing, but you never know. Can anyone recommend good detailing shops on Long Island? Not too Far East though. All I know so far is Auto Salon Detail center in Medford.

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
Are you looking for a full detail or only looking to do a minor paint correction on the hood where the scratches are?

PM me send some photos of the scratches. I have quite a bit of detailing materials and I am off 61 LIE. I'm not in the business any more, but could easily correct the hood for you.

The Stig2

Ready to race!
Are you looking for a full detail or only looking to do a minor paint correction on the hood where the scratches are?

PM me send some photos of the scratches. I have quite a bit of detailing materials and I am off 61 LIE. I'm not in the business any more, but could easily correct the hood for you.

Thanks mate, only looking to do a minor paint correction on the hood. I have placed the lady in a garage out in the Hamptons until the current storms move on, but will PM you some pics when we reunite this weekend.

The Stig2

Ready to race!
Sounds like a plan. Be in touch Stig.

Thanks mate, picture showing one of the scratches is attached. I did the fingernail test, and unfortunately it caught :(

Attachments

• 10B5C229-AF6B-4AF9-9659-FA16A4D307DC.jpeg
    10B5C229-AF6B-4AF9-9659-FA16A4D307DC.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 160

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
If you can feel it with a fingernail, it would at least need to be wetsanded and then gradually polished out to minimize the way the scratch looks.
PM me and you can then email me a higher quality photo for further consideration.