GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno runs for Alltrack?

Burgei1

I would assume that if they use the same transmission for the DSG models (which they do) then they would for manual transmissions as well.

If you really want to know for sure hook up vcds, or an obdeleven and you can find that information for yourself [emoji1303]

Never thought of that. I have a BlueDriver device. Not too sure if that will give me access to this information, but will give it a try. Thanks!

Burgei1

Curious if you have any thoughts to share on the JB1 since you installed it? Cheers!

Interesting... I know VW advertises the Alltrack with 199ftlb, regardless of transmission, so maybe they also gave the manual the extra boost from the factory. I guess a dyno run with a manual version of the Alltrack is needed to verify that.

Anyways, I am installing a Burger JB1 this weekend so it is not like it will matter what the factory rating is. I was just curious if it was just for marketing a new model or an actual boost.

jackalope

Ready to race!

Here You have mine. On 98RON fuel. 200bhp.

Can someone explain this? What do these words mean? KOTY? STRATY? NORM?? And where is 200BHP? I see that nowhere. 206bhp? Is that at the wheels? So the engine makes 240bhp stock?

Last edited:

joofcorn

Ready to race!
Pretty sure thats in polish, but it looks like P-norm is BHP after the tune, P-kola is WHP after, and P-straty is the drivetrain loss.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
That's mostly what I figured too, but the shop is crazy if they think there's ~40% drivetrain loss.

joofcorn

Ready to race!
Thats a good point, didn't looks that closely, buy uni stage 2 shouldn't make anywhere near 300 at the crank, unless its an is20

jon_snow

This is almost 300hp at crank. 206bhp at wheels but with big loss it is conected with gear but it is realy good machine. Maha is one of the best, vw has it in their labs. This is stage2 with is20, but stock you can just have a look at the thiner lines. This is stock with is20, almost 200bhp at the crank.