GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Atlanta 17’ Golf R DSG BLACK, DCC/NAV, 8172 Miles, GIAC Stage 1+, Flawless

SmokinR420

I want to sell this car to someone who would appreciate it. It’s my second car, as I have a daily driver, and had a recent shift in priorities.

- Car was purchased brand new in November 2016 with 6 miles on it. I broke in the engine per the user manual and keep the car garaged and in immaculate condition. The car has never been abused, tracked, or launched. When I drive, I always make sure the engine gets up to operating temperature before shutting down.

- MSRP was $41,615.00 (Deep Black Pearl Exterior, Titan Black Leather Interior) with every option including Driver Assist Package, MojoMats, and Roadside Assistance Kit.

- GIAC Stage1+ Tune professionally installed @4k miles (including the 100 octane race fuel map using a blend of E30) as well as DSG Tune. It comes with a handheld flash switcher to change to the pump vs race map. Brian did an amazing job with this, and he is located at Eurotech Performance Group in Marietta, GA - $1,581.90.

- Purchased the Full Package clear film protection that includes partial hood, full bumper, mirrors, and some door trims - $899.00.

- Installed 034 Carbon Fiber Intake in anticipation for a GIAC stage 1 tune. I also upgraded this intake system with a similar sized K&N filter with more surface area (flow). - $600+

- Purchased the Road Hazard Tire/Wheel Coverage. - $599.00.

- Car has professionally installed legal tint (SunTek) on sides and LLumar on front. Was performed at Hot Spot Tinting, Inc. in Marietta, GA - $429.00

- Have receipts and a log of oil changes and modifications done at the exact mileage and date they were installed.

Asking $35,990. Please feel free to text or call me at 770-601-6937 with any questions.

More photos below:
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=475113748&zip=30114&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D30114%26startYear%3D2016%26sortBy%3DderivedpriceDESC%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26endYear%3D2019%26modelCodeList%3DGOLFR%26makeCodeList%3DVOLKS%26searchRadius%3D300%26transmissionCodes%3DAUT&startYear=2016&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&endYear=2019&modelCodeList=GOLFR&makeCodeList=VOLKS&searchRadius=300&makeCode1=VOLKS&modelCode1=GOLFR

Take care,

Erik Brown

Last edited:

nate704

Go Kart Champion
Good luck on your sale!

Just for your information, all the aftermarket add-ons don't add any value when you sell. Most times people want to buy bone stock ones, especially very tunable turbo cars.
Also, if you search the KBB resale value, you will be shocked.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Good luck on your sale!

Just for your information, all the aftermarket add-ons don't add any value when you sell. Most times people want to buy bone stock ones, especially very tunable turbo cars.
Also, if you search the KBB resale value, you will be shocked.

Not always true. I’ve sold every one of my previous vehicles with mods on them since I don’t care to spend time/money removing and selling them separately. I’ve gotten more than book value from enthusiasts that appreciate the car, tasteful mods and value of the vehicle in its tuned/modded state. Also, I think his vehicle is mildly tuned and tastefully done. Most people on this forum are modders, and as such i don’t think would be averse to purchasing this vehicle. I’ve seen plenty of R’s with many more miles for similar pricing as well. Good luck with dale to the OP

nate704

Go Kart Champion
All i am saying is good luck and your "right" buyer will show up one day!

Personally, I am a car enthusiast and enjoy modifying and upgrading parts and enhance performance of my car, but I will NEVER buy any modded/tuned used car. especially turbo charged ones. =)

Again, it's just me, and I hope that the OP will find the one soon!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I've been looking at R's for a few months...price is right. If you still have this in April I'll be in touch!

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I hate black cars and don't have the money, otherwise i'd buy the heck outta this piece. Good stuff man, I like your style.