GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mount Washington Cruise and Meet

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
Let's make the second stop Pheasant Lane Mall - if anyone disagrees then speak up. 10 am.

Itinerary:

9am

Solomon Pond Mall (Parking Garage)
601 Donald Lynch Blvd, Marlborough, MA 01752

9:10-9:15 Leave Solomon

Meet up at Pheasant Lane Mall @ 10:00am~ (ETA roughly 10 am 45~ minute drive from Solomon)
Pheasant Lane Mall, 310 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060
Sears parking lot.

If nobody suggests anything else then lets go with this plan. Any others that want to go earlier - see you there!

If there is nobody that disagrees here in the next day or so - feel free to post on the Facebook Event - people seem curious there.

Thanks,

Lauren

Tronix13

Ready to race!
I think we need to get this posted up on the FB page. Looks like there's some people that are confused when to meet up and where. This would clear it right up. I'm all good with this plan. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
I think we need to get this posted up on the FB page. Looks like there's some people that are confused when to meet up and where. This would clear it right up. I'm all good with this plan. [emoji4]

Agreed - just hoping for a blessing from others up north on the second stop - but may not get it. :p

jayrm14

Passed Driver's Ed
Was nice meeting everyone here. My wife and I had a lot of fun today! Thanks to Lauren for taking the lead today and keeping everything safe and us all together. Those of you who took nice pictures, could you post them? Thanks! Jay

NellyGTI

Ready to race!
I agree. Great people, great cars, great drive and great sites!

Thanks Lauren for stepping up!

Nelson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tronix13

Ready to race!
Had an awesome time meeting all of you today. We should definitely plan to do something like that again, just maybe not 3 1/2 hours away [emoji13] and thank you Lauren for setting up the locations and leading the way. You did a great job!! [emoji1303]

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
No worries! I'm glad it went relatively smoothly. : )

Except for missing that turn, except i kinda wish we went that way miss that traffic. :p

It was a pleasure meeting everyone, I had a great time and everyone was really awesome - was really cool seeing different tastes in mods and getting inspiration.

Next time - we'll plan a little better for stops i felt so bad... Lol.