GOLFMKV

Official MN Thread

ninjalix

New member checking in, mk6 GTi to mk7R - loving the switch over

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
Ninja, you got yours from Westside, nice. Congrats.

Look up MNVW there's a few of us with Rs on there.

Cheers!

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
Definitely wanted to go to this but will be out of town :(

there's other meets that we have, we generally go to Joey Nova's for Pizza .. just about weekly someone meets up from the club.

If you guys need anything VCDS related, hit me up as I have it and I work in Bloomington and can meet up around the area :)

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
MNVW Season opener at Nur Technik (1104 Riverwood Dr, Burnsville, MN 55337) this Sunday from 12pm - 4pm. Great way to meet people and get familiar with the VW club.

I'll be there with my Blue R and SCHWABO plate :D.

Food and drinks are there (You have to pay for these unfortunately) but aside from that, c'mon down to chit chat !

ninjalix

MNVW Season opener at Nur Technik (1104 Riverwood Dr, Burnsville, MN 55337) this Sunday from 12pm - 4pm. Great way to meet people and get familiar with the VW club.

I'll be there with my Blue R and SCHWABO plate :D.

Food and drinks are there (You have to pay for these unfortunately) but aside from that, c'mon down to chit chat !

I will be there! (i hope)

JDUBMN

First post ;-) figured I might as well post up since I'll be at the MNVW opener on Sunday. I just picked up a '16 GTI PP about a month ago. Had some work done since, nothing crazy though, not yet at least ;-)

Some pics.

Day I got it!

Tint and some Wrap done at TintPros/Platinum Wraps.

As it sits today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
Looking good man! Look forward to meeting you on Sunday! Car looks pretty sweet!

NickMac

Alignment

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for alignment shops around the Twin Cities. I am going to install lowering springs this weekend and will get it aligned shortly after. I have heard the ACC may complicate things.

Thanks