GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rev9 Exhaust

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Damn that's cheap, but still only 2.5" :/

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
2.5" isnt going to be a restriction for most. Wondering though on how fitment is and sound.

sherwood

Ready to race!
I actually this the other day and was wondering the same. At that price I assume figment wont be top notch, but probably doable. I'd rather someone else roll the dice first and see how it goes, lol.

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
This with the Rev9 dp would create a major headache... Lol.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
This exhaust will definately be too loud for folks with a downpipe. But installing a cheapie muffler in the rear section should help with that and still be priced way better than whatever is currently in the market.

StopSweatinMe

Ready to race!
This exhaust will definately be too loud for folks with a downpipe. But installing a cheapie muffler in the rear section should help with that and still be priced way better than whatever is currently in the market.

This.

All other options are way overpriced. We're talking about $1k for maybe a few hp and some noise. I thought the stock catback with the catless DP sounded great after it was broke in

Hoon

Autocross Champion
So tempting...just worried about it being way too loud.

I bet it would take 20+lbs off the car.

kDizz781

Ready to race!
Looks like it would be similar sounds to doing a muffler delete... IF that resonator is anything close to the OEM resonator.

Looks like it uses clamps, I wonder if they aren't accuseal clamps like magnaflow and AWE uses.

2.5 inch pipe is not a limiting factor in our exhaust system. 3 inch Is more of a marketing thing IMO (yes I own a 3 inch APR downpipe, and AWE catback)

For the price, it's worth a shot. Goes to show how much we over pay for this stuff. Obviously, it's not the same quality, and fitment will probably be finicky.

BTW, I find it crazy no one offers an axel back muffler delete for these cars yet. It would make so much sense seeing how many people already do muffler deletes. Nameless performance makes some for the WRX, I wonder if they would be interested?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I build and sell axle backs, just haven't made any in a while. Bolts on exactly like a CSS muffler, so it's easily reversed. But I have another baby due in the next few weeks so it'll be mid winter before I build any more.

free gif upload