GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Golf R Vs Focus RS and more

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Nice vid!! What rpms are you shifting at? Meaning are you redlining every gear or shifting at 5k or 5.5k or? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redline. It makes power all the way to the top.

jerodbroten

Ready to race!
what plugin do I need to actually see the videos

jerodbroten

Ready to race!
Thank you, subscribed!

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Nice videos man. All i could think of when i saw that SRT-4 getting walked was "Ya thats what i thought would happen", then it started flying up on you and shocked the hell out of me. Must have been a big ass turbo on that thing.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Nice videos man. All i could think of when i saw that SRT-4 getting walked was "Ya thats what i thought would happen", then it started flying up on you and shocked the hell out of me. Must have been a big ass turbo on that thing.

Sure it'll end up on a "can't touch this" compilation

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R

700 whp

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Im really not sure how it happened, but I beat a Focus RS in my JB1 GTI from a dig, while I was hauling a set of wheels and tires. I'm not sure if he just wasn't trying, if he missed a shift, or if the DSG made up for the difference in power, but I felt pretty good about the win. I would post the dashcam vid, but his car didn't make an appearance ;P

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Im really not sure how it happened, but I beat a Focus RS in my JB1 GTI from a dig, while I was hauling a set of wheels and tires. I'm not sure if he just wasn't trying, if he missed a shift, or if the DSG made up for the difference in power, but I felt pretty good about the win. I would post the dashcam vid, but his car didn't make an appearance ;P

I’m not sure how well they launch if you don’t use launch control. I assume not well.

He shouldn’t have made an appearance in my dash cam either. Really botched the launch. You should get a 2 channel dash cam if you want it to record kills ;)

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Don’t ever stop posting your runs, so excellent.

Last edited: