GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hit a deer.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Yeah I accidentally figured out the guy was arrested for DUI and crack use and the mod banned me because I figured it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says the PI
:D

armedferret

Ready to race!
welp, car went to criswell collision in annapolis cause they're VW certified and an extra 60 bucks on top of my deductible got me all VW parts, nothing aftermarket. because i have LP, the adjuster went ahead and did VW straight on the replacement headlight.

Hopefully they don't fuck up the night blue metallic.

armedferret

Ready to race!
Twenty. Two. Days.

For a headlight, a fender, and a leeeeeeeeeeetle (4-ish hours) work on the door.

Twenty fucking two days.

Konnichi

sometimes it isn't the body shops fault. My last car took a month to fix because they had to wait on a part to fix my suspension that was on back order and i only wanted OEM. They could have gotten aftermarket but i didn't want that.

Also my dad was a body guy so i know that i wasn't getting a story about the parts.

armedferret

Ready to race!
they didn't disconnect the battery or protect their hands (oils) and blew the original headlight bulb (LP car) when they went to install it. and claimed it was because VW didn't include a new bulb with the headlight. so then we had to wait on that. Then they had some other setback, turned out they didn't reprogram the lights via VAGCOM. Even after I got it back there were still error lights on the dash so I eventually just reprogrammed it myself. They blew one of the cornering bulbs too, but I had zero interest in dealing with them any further by that point so I ate the replacement cost.

Shame too, they stood to make more money cause my wife had someone kick up a piece of metal off the road and hit her rear passenger door, small dent (could be PDR'd if not for the scratching) and 2 deep scratches. Gonna need to get repaired, but definitely not at Criswell that's for sure.