GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Delaware anyone?

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
First mod (I keed, I keed :p ;)):

Kei_Loper

Ready to race!
Yeah I had to scrounge for my three door after VW didn't fill my order so no lighting package for me either. I suggest eds rep. Love the white!
I've been looking into Ed's reps after I heard how much work it would be to do an OEM retrofit of the lights I miss so much. I think reps will do just fine, I just won't be quite as fancy lol. Thanks for the compliment, I don't usually dig white cars too much, but the mk7 in white is glorious. ??

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

steddy2112

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Everyone talking about a meet, but no one wanting to actually put one together.

:(

Could do the 15th of this month, it's a Saturday. Need to figure out what we wanna do.

Eat? Drink? Install?

Nsknick

Ready to race!
Everyone talking about a meet, but no one wanting to actually put one together.

:(

Could do the 15th of this month, it's a Saturday. Need to figure out what we wanna do.

Eat? Drink? Install?

I'm picking up my GTI next month. I'm down to start a meet once a month!

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
Down in Selbyville/Fenwick area for the next couple days. Anything going on round these parts?

Last edited:

SpoolDude

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone! I'm not necessarily new here, my old login was mk7carbonsteel. I traded in my '15 CSG for a '17 Night Blue Metallic a couple weeks ago. The old car had it's engine and turbo replaced under warranty, and my new car is saving me 60 bucks a month. I'm between northern DE and southeastern PA. Right now my car looks like just a normal NBM, though I've coded the fogs as DRL and changed the rears to full brake light and alternating blinks for the turn signals. I have an obd11 and if anyone wants help with coding, I'd be happy to help out!

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
North Wilmington right here! I picked up a new '17 white SE GTI a couple months ago (my first VW), so I'm new to the VW world. Definitely not new to the tuner game though! I have ~7k posts on the Subaru (NASIOC) and Honda-Tech forums. I've owned a couple STIs, Forester XTs, 300ZXs, and a couple Hondas. As for the GTI, I'm stock except for tint... for now. Anyone here circuit track or autocross theirs? Hoping to get up to NJMP this spring.

Kei_Loper

Ready to race!
North Wilmington right here! I picked up a new '17 white SE GTI a couple months ago (my first VW), so I'm new to the VW world. Definitely not new to the tuner game though! I have ~7k posts on the Subaru (NASIOC) and Honda-Tech forums. I've owned a couple STIs, Forester XTs, 300ZXs, and a couple Hondas. As for the GTI, I'm stock except for tint... for now. Anyone here circuit track or autocross theirs? Hoping to get up to NJMP this spring.
Oooooooooooooh, we might become friends. :D

I'm in Southern Delaware, but I might get up to NJMP myself later this year as well if I can work it in. Also, WELCOME TO THE CLUB [emoji111]️

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
Not from Delaware, but I don't live too far from the PA and DE border. Interested in potential meetups :D

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Oooooooooooooh, we might become friends. :D

I'm in Southern Delaware, but I might get up to NJMP myself later this year as well if I can work it in. Also, WELCOME TO THE CLUB [emoji111]️

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks! I actually got a track day in at NJMP today and had a great time. The weather was perfect for our turbos. Racing on the oem Hankook all-seasons made me a little nervous at times, but I feel she performed really well.. especially for being stock! I went up with a couple other GTIs, but we were the only VWs there. You should definitely make time to get up there this year. Skip Barber has classes with track time for only ~$195 for the full day. I was up there from 7am-6pm and got 4 20 minute sessions in plus some classroom time.