GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

About '17 R's

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
buyingconstant7 has a '17 R and reported the following:

...the main upgrades are:..............a new rear view mirror........a new driving assistant module so you can't tweak the car to track in your lane, where the 2016's had that ability.

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
I seen that I like the new mirror I can hang my ♿️ off the mirror and as for keeping me in my lane I can do that myself lol

ssaylor

Passed Driver's Ed
Park Pilot is NOT included in the early production MY17 but will be part of the Driver Asst pkg cars when they start hitting the dealers. I'm pretty sure this was standard on MY16s. Nice but certainly not necessary.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Park Pilot is NOT included in the early production MY17 but will be part of the Driver Asst pkg cars when they start hitting the dealers. I'm pretty sure this was standard on MY16s. Nice but certainly not necessary.

I don't know anymore what was standard on '16's. I have DCC and DAP, so I have Park Pilot and the other assistance features. You'd be surprised have good adaptive lane tracking works, especially at night when visibility sucks. I drove 30 miles last night on dark roads and it allowed me to better keep an eye out for critters and other cars not staying in their lane. I'm talking so dark that if turned my headights off it was pitch black. I've found headlights don't stop deep and raccoons. When I had my MK4, before ESC was available, I was driving down the same road when an adult raccoon ran in front of me. I missed it but almost lost yaw control.