GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official MK7 Photoshop Request Thread

MKX

Passed Driver's Ed
Let's keep all of our photoshop requests centralized to this one thread. I'll start us off so we can just get this one out of the way. If someone could do the ever classic silver LMs and a nice drop to this one:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Wow...I like the front end without the red in the lights

MKX

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone want to do one on Talledegas or Audi Tri-Fives? The triple spoke element would subtley compliment the 3 intake fins on the facia.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Might as well do all of the wheels that people normally run on slammed dubs. I'm sure there will be requests for it.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Wonder how it would look if the very bottom edge of the black lower grille surround was color matched? Not the fins, just the very bottom edge, all around.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Wonder how it would look if the very bottom edge of the black lower grille surround was color matched? Not the fins, just the very bottom edge, all around.

Meh...seems like too much. Wouldnt hurt to shop it though.

MKX

Passed Driver's Ed
I wonder how it would look without the fins at all. The MK6s can actually be removed somewhat easily, just cut them off smooth the lower facia, and paint it. I'm still thinking about getting a MK6 GLI to hold me over until these come out, and I'd probably remove the fins on that car. There don't seem to be any pictures of the fins and fog lights up close so there's no telling if it is even possible yet on these.

Edit: Just realized the lower facia where the front part of the fins connects to is all one piece, so you'd either have to blend the colors or respray the whole bumper cover, which is annoying/more expensive. The cool thing about the MK6s was that was a seperate piece so you could remove just that and paint it.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
I wonder how it would look without the fins at all. The MK6s can actually be removed somewhat easily, just cut them off smooth the lower facia, and paint it. I'm still thinking about getting a MK6 GLI to hold me over until these come out, and I'd probably remove the fins on that car. There don't seem to be any pictures of the fins and fog lights up close so there's no telling if it is even possible yet on these.

Ew, dont buy a GLI. POS. Just traded my TDI Jetta for a JSW. Really hoping this MK7 is not chincy like the Jetta. Just buy an MK6 GTI if you need a holdover.

MKX

Passed Driver's Ed
Ew, dont buy a GLI. POS. Just traded my TDI Jetta for a JSW. Really hoping this MK7 is not chincy like the Jetta. Just buy an MK6 GTI if you need a holdover.

I know it's a bucket. The interior is shit, the seats suck, the suspension and steering are both too soft, and the Xenons look like ebay garbage. I like the exterior though and kind of want a sedan. We'll see.

It partially depends on the timing of this car. VW "confirmed" earlier that it'd be in the US next fall, but we all know how they've been on timing lately. Car and Driver keeps saying the first quarter of 2014 now so I'm not really sure.