GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody here had their R damaged at Birmingham Airport?

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Taken from Farcebook at Birmingham airport. The 4x4 has no MOT or Tax either. I would be furious if someone did that to my car.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1560348994000018&set=o.118436578220297&type=3&theater

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Saw this on the MK7 R FB page also.

Thankfully, if the owner is a member, they have good evidence to support their claim.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
The owner of the Freelander doesn't seem to care much about his car either, look at that filth, yucckkk.

I hope something breaks on the Freelander, my aunt in Turkey had one of those with diesel and said it was a nightmare to own.

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
No, but heard of folk suffering car damage at other airports. Me, I'd be absolutely livid. Would never leave a car in airport carparks heard too many horror stories, best to get a lift or travel up by train / bus and stay nite in hotel, if possible....

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Just guessing that it's probably way cheaper to take car service to and from the airport than it is to get that damage repaired.

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
Hammer time before you pull out, if you dont have a hammer, or a spare wheel changing kit given it's an R, you might be SOL

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

CeleritasPrime

Ready to race!
No, but heard of folk suffering car damage at other airports. Me, I'd be absolutely livid. Would never leave a car in airport carparks heard too many horror stories, best to get a lift or travel up by train / bus and stay nite in hotel, if possible....

My GTI does not go to the airport. That is what Uber is for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk