GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Let's see your Shift Knob!

We want to see your shift knobs! We are always looking for inspiration for new designs. If you're in need of a premium Shift Knob, we're having our fathers day sale so be sure to come check out our line-up.
Promo Code: TWMDAD

https://tinyurl.com/y98ns8pq

A6 Leopard Golf Mk6.jpg

SoCalmk7

Nice knob! Haha
I've got a brushed aluminum slammer which I love, but honestly it's too bulky and is deadly hot in the summer.. I was looking at your exact setup myself, but don't want to pick the wrong red.. Is that satin red? Or? The color examples on their website are laughable. Thanks

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!
Nice knob! Haha
I've got a brushed aluminum slammer which I love, but honestly it's too bulky and is deadly hot in the summer.. I was looking at your exact setup myself, but don't want to pick the wrong red.. Is that satin red? Or? The color examples on their website are laughable. Thanks
Yeah satin red. It was a "custom" set up took over 5 weeks to finish. I was very frustrated when i found out i missed the "fabrication" time in the description. Raceseng must be pretty busy if it took 5 weeks to slap some paint on my knob and mill out some derlin

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
Diggin' that phone mount which is that?

Last edited:

Uberjet

Yeah satin red. It was a "custom" set up took over 5 weeks to finish. I was very frustrated when i found out i missed the "fabrication" time in the description. Raceseng must be pretty busy if it took 5 weeks to slap some paint on my knob and mill out some derlin

I've purchased a couple from Raceseng now. My red satin Ology core is up for grabs:

Now I'm rockin' my custom original Sphereology:

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!
Diggin' that phone mount which is that?
Proclip... Another frustration. I missed the fact that it only fits the phone naked. So no case. I got a vinyl skin for protection. I can slap a case over it if im going to get all droppy with the phone

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!
I've purchased a couple from Raceseng now. My red satin Ology core is up for grabs:

Now I'm rockin' my custom original Sphereology:

Why did you buy another core? How did you paint the engraving? I was slightly disappointed that they didn't paint my engraving

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!
Figured out this little loop hole too. You can get full access to your phone with AA. Works nice in the shifter area with the proclip

Uberjet

Why did you buy another core? How did you paint the engraving? I was slightly disappointed that they didn't paint my engraving

The newer red satin core is actually coated or painted with the satin red texture. It's actually kind of difficult to remove it as well. As for my original, I hired a pinstriper to do it. I tried myself, (I've customized MANY things) but the results were dismal. It was a bit costlier, but the overall result was fantastic.