GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

One unhappy Subaru owner=0 golf gtd with dtuk=1

cyclops

Ready to race!
I was over taking at about 75 when he clearly nailed it, puff of smoke from his tail, he started to pull, I did the same neck and neck for a few seconds then I pull ahead of him a few car lengths, he then drops back and doesn't try again.

I have no idea if his car was modded other than his large exhaust, but either way he wouldn't be happy with a diesel taking him :)

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I was over taking at about 75 when he clearly nailed it, puff of smoke from his tail, he started to pull, I did the same neck and neck for a few seconds then I pull ahead of him a few car lengths, he then drops back and doesn't try again.

I have no idea if his car was modded other than his large exhaust, but either way he wouldn't be happy with a diesel taking him :)

Autobahn?

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Maybe he was smart enough to realize how truly stupid street racing is. The only way to know if your car is faster is to head to the track & go at it for a few laps. Although it often comes down to who is the better driver on track.

Snitt

Ready to race!
I was over taking at about 75
Start of school zone

when he clearly nailed it, puff of smoke from his tail,
Middle of school zone

he started to pull, I did the same neck and neck for a few seconds then I pull ahead of him a few car lengths, he then drops back and doesn't try again.

End of school zone

Clearly, the "75" refers to inches/second, and the two drivers were responsibly going through a school zone at 4.26mph.

Shagustus

Passed Driver's Ed
Start of school zone

Middle of school zone

End of school zone

Clearly, the "75" refers to inches/second, and the two drivers were responsibly going through a school zone at 4.26mph.

Hahahaha!

Venumous

Ready to race!
Cross Trek, Tribeca...??

Cool story bro. I beat a Jaguar once.