GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The gene pool just got a little deeper

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Forces massive amounts of dry solids into throat.
Expects not to choke.
If only we had an internal tool or tools to break down these solids into smaller pieces to prevent this.

EXEA189

Ready to race!
Voodoo Doughnuts - Denver on Colfax Ave is utterly amazing. My daughter went to university in Seattle and those kids would drive to Portland, OR to get Voodoo - or "VD" as they would say. The only time I drove by the VD-Denver store and they didn't have a line around the block, I parked and tried to go in only to discover that they were closed. Another time, when I actually got in the front door, I discovered that there was another line inside that snaked around before you could put your order in. The couple in line behind us drove in from Kansas to get VD. You see people around Denver that display the iconic pink bumper stickers that say, "I GOT VD in Denver". Their donuts are pretty good. I think their newest store is in Austin, TX.

Trivia: Colfax Ave is the longest street in America -- 26 miles.

Attachments

• unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
"Voodoo put out a statement saying it was working with police to get to the bottom of what happened"

Yeah, better call in the psychics on this one. A real mystery.

wordsthatiwrote

Ready to race!
I would assume the person had other issues which may have helped him on his way to where ever the hell people go when they die.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Just browsed their website. I didn't see any reference to their challenge, or even a complete menu. They do list ales but no coffee, etc.