GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

17' SE DSG - $26,350 - Good Deal?

Archie918

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all,

I'm hoping to join the mk7 club pretty soon. I'm looking to get a couple quick opinions to see if the offer I got was decent. As stated in the title this is for a 2017 SE trim with DSG + monster mats/mud flaps/cargo blocks.

MSRP: 33,130
Price: 26,350
+Doc Fee of $700
=27,050 +TTL

Trade-in: 09 GTI 94k miles - $5,000

This is with loyalty and vw partners program incentives. They said they couldn't do the 0.9% VW credit offer with this pricing. What do you guys think?

Edit: Also, what are some extra freebie add-ons that you guys try to get thrown in while closing?

Last edited:

SouthernFlyer09

Hi all,

I'm hoping to join the mk7 club pretty soon. I'm looking to get a couple quick opinions to see if the offer I got was decent. As stated in the title this is for a 2017 SE trim with DSG + monster mats/mud flaps/cargo blocks.

MSRP: 33,130
Price: 26,350
+Doc Fee of $700
=27,050 +TTL

Trade-in: 09 GTI 94k miles - $5,000

This is with loyalty and vw partners program incentives. They said they couldn't do the 0.9% VW credit offer with this pricing. What do you guys think?

Edit: Also, what are some extra freebie add-ons that you guys try to get thrown in while closing?

What part of the country? I assume a 4-door. The price is essentially what I was quoted near the DC area but did not include freight, processing, TTL.

Appears to be a pretty good deal.

Archie918

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the info - I ended up taking this deal as it was the best one I could find. The trade in wasn't a key part for them. It needed a little bit of work, but I was upfront and told them everything wrong with it. Overall, very satisfied with the price and the service when I showed up to handle all the paperwork.

MilesToEmpty

Ready to race!
I paid 26400+TTL (I wanted 29k OTD) for my 17 SE DSG w/ Lighting package.

Only real part I wish I had gotten was the Splash guards and the paint protection. I ended up buying the splash guards for like $100 off amazon though. Car came with cloth and rubber mats.