GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mount Washington Cruise and Meet

Zoolook

Ready to race!
Great, thanks guys.

bdashrad

Passed Driver's Ed
I can tell you from experience that the MK7 looks great at the top, even on a cloudy day!

Zoolook

Ready to race!
https://uploads.tapatalk-
Mk7 R looks better though up there [emoji14]lol just kidding it's a great place summer and winter[/QUOTE]

...that's fightin' talk!

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
Is this still happening or something similar?

I'd be happy to help organize if needed.

Raegar

Ready to race!
Is this still happening or something similar?

I'd be happy to help organize if needed.
Yea some of us that meet up at Woburn have discussed it (me mostly bringing it up lol) and we definitely have interest. Just a matter of getting those sparks going and nailing down dates/time.

I say go for it and take over with organizing, start with this thread [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
Might as well get some tentative dates going.

How about July 22. It should give adequate time for folks to plan.

I'm right on the Mass Pike so for anyone coming from Western/Central Mass or I 84 we could meet up somewhere near Worcester then potentially stop again where the pike meets 495 to gather anyone coming from Southern Mass/RI area. it seems a vast majority of people are coming from Northern Mass/Boston/NH in this thread so another stop somewhere up there, etc.

Obviously this will take a bit of coordination.

Or just have one stop near/in NH somewhere - ultimately this will be the easiest. I don't care either way.

For anyone not in Northern Mass/Boston/NH this will be a long day so I'd imagine it would be an early start for some of us.

Last edited:

Zoolook

Ready to race!
**edit

I would be goof for July 15th or Aug 5th, but 22nd I'm tied up. I'd love to join through.

Last edited:

Tronix13

Ready to race!
Hey everyone! New to the VW community and the forums. Just picked up my new GTI back in March and love the idea of doing a cruise and meet at Mount Washington. I'm good for any day so you can count me in on this.