GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
+6 to +7 on Map 6 just made me slightly slower/same speed plus it didn't even reach target. Guess I have to go absolute, that is crazy!

Back to back pulls, +6 on first +7 on second:
http://www.datazap.me/u/wy2sl0/jb4-60-dp-ic-94oct-ambient-7c45f?log=0&data=1-4-11

http://www.datazap.me/u/wy2sl0/jb4-70-dp-ic-94oct-ambient-7c45f-run-2?log=0&data=1-4-11

IAT is nice- Dude, you may not need an IC up there in the Great White North, eh?! But yah, summer will eventually come there, too :(

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
IAT is nice- Dude, you may not need an IC up there in the Great White North, eh?! But yah, summer will eventually come there, too :(

I just put the Uni in, those two logs are with it :D

It will be warm here from June to September. Our temps during the summer are frequently 90-100F

MK_7R

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys,

Finally worked my way through all 106 pages of this thread! Was well worth the read, tons and tons of useful information. Huge thank you to all who contributed!

Think I have the JB4 finally dialled in on my 7R, although there is some minor timing issues but nothing drastic so it seems ok. Log attached for your viewing. Any suggestions welcome.

image1.JPG

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Hi guys,

Finally worked my way through all 106 pages of this thread! Was well worth the read, tons and tons of useful information. Huge thank you to all who contributed!

Think I have the JB4 finally dialled in on my 7R, although there is some minor timing issues but nothing drastic so it seems ok. Log attached for your viewing. Any suggestions welcome.

View attachment 15637

Looks good.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Your timing advance is not very good considering 94 octane. Is 93 sold or anywhere else selling 94 (or higher) you can try?

You mean on the second run? The first one it is as good as anyone else here on a stock tune and flat 10* over 6400rpm!

No 93 here. It's 94 or Shell 91.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
I just put the Uni in, those two logs are with it :D

It will be warm here from June to September. Our temps during the summer are frequently 90-100F

Ah, you already did the IC, guess I missed that. Congrats! No wonder those temps look so good!

MK_7R

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks good.

Thanks mate, not sure if I should be looking to increase boost at 5500-6000 to try and keep the boost curve going. Guessing I will sacrifice some timing by doing this which based on what I've read may not advisable.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
For those of you who aren't reaching target on additive - are you going absolute?