GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Display shows a gti model instead of an R?

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
wow...seriously who CARES?@!
oops, apparently you guys care. =P

Some people customize the outside of their car. Some customize the inside.. and some like to customize what's in their sight the entire drive, in this case: the screen with the wrong car :D
Even Kia and Hyundai show an accurate car image in their screens, with the right color and type. Why shoulnd't we want it :cool:

LeoA86

Ready to race!
Some people customize the outside of their car. Some customize the inside.. and some like to customize what's in their sight the entire drive, in this case: the screen with the wrong car :D
Even Kia and Hyundai show an accurate car image in their screens, with the right color and type. Why shoulnd't we want it :cool:

Exactly. I get in a lot of other cars and they show their correct image. Vw is just being lazy. I hope their is an obd eleven hack for this soon.

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Exactly. I get in a lot of other cars and they show their correct image. Vw is just being lazy. I hope their is an obd eleven hack for this soon.

On OBD eleven, I don't think so... because changing this through OBD is impossible. The files for the correct models aren't there so we can't tell the unit to use the right ones, but create the files manually instead. These would need to be uploaded through USB or something.