GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Extended warranty

faisalbasha

Ready to race!
Thanks for the insight I think I will give it a shot. I don't really want to refund the warranty but I wish I could change the terms a little. I'm driving a lot more which is the primary purpose of my inquiry. I want to decrease the time period and increase the mileage. My warranty is 7 years or 100000, I would like to make it 6 or 5 years and 1200000 or 130000 if possible that's all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drvw

Glass half full: If you're keeping the car for 100K miles and not modding the powertrain, at least you are covered if something breaks. If not, lesson learned for future purchases.

I bought an extended warranty thinking, unlike every other performance car I've purchased, I wouldn't mod this one. I was wrong. I really need to get to know myself better. :p

Same for me, i took the extended warranty thinking i won't do any mods.

We'll see how it goes! I have a few ideas in my mind lol

faisalbasha

Ready to race!
I'm taking my car in for full service where they will change all filters, oil change, tire rotation etc etc. and I'm currently at 28000 km. Is that correct or is it a money grab?? Last service was 15000 inspection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
2 more k you'll make it

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Depends what there doing

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Just for oil change out here is 140 cdn

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
I got 1000km more then I be at 15000km bring to stealership for oil change and I'm sure there's a charge for tire rotation guess I'll find out shortly

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Sweet one less thing I have to pay for